Apart from switching off lights when they are not needed, most people have little idea how to go about saving energy at home. As part of our commitment to the environment and reducing rising electricity bills, we can provide advice and assistance to you on the best and simplest ways to reduce your greenhouse gas emissions.
It might be as simple as changing light globes to more energy efficient ones (remembering not all light fittings are compatible with energy-saving globes), or advising on and installing the most efficient type of ducted or split system air conditioner. We will advise you on the options that best suit your needs.
- The best energy-efficient products including lighting, heating, air conditioning or solar, and which ones can best suit your home and budget.
- Your electrical installation or the appliances you are using to ensure they are environmentally-friendly.
- Power factor correction in the workplace.
- The options available to give you the knowledge to help you make the right decisions.
Book an Energy Saving Consultation with us if you are considering any of the following:
- Undertaking a renovation or building a new home.
- Buying a ‘big ticket’ item such as a new air conditioner, heating unit or solar generation unit.
- Looking for advice on how to be energy efficient in the home or workplace.
- Considering changing over to energy-efficient products in stages as you can afford it.
- In need of urgent electrical repairs and advice on the best options.
Investing more now in energy efficient products and services is a definite saving for the future. You will save power and therefore save money in the long term. And, it’s worth it because you’ll be doing even more to help protect the environment.